Agenda: August 1, 2011
CITY OF OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2011 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET
OGLESBY, ILLINOIS 61348
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes from July 18, 2011
- Approval of Working Meeting Minutes from July 25, 2011
- Approval of Bills to be paid
- Award bids for 2011 Motor Fuel Tax street program
- Place on file the Professional Services Agreement for the 2011 Fourth Amendment to the Oglesby TIF I between Jacob & Klein, Ltd., and the City of Oglesby.
- Place on file the Salary and Wage ordinance for the police chief and assistant chief
- Public Comments or Questions
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
- Letter from Denise and Richard Swain
- Announce Public Meeting for the proposed 2011 Fourth Amendment to Oglesby TIF District I to be held Tuesday, August 23, at 5:30 p.m. at the Oglesby City Hall.
Posted this 15th day of July, 2011.
Becky Clinard, City Clerk
City of Oglesby