Agenda: August 15, 2011
CITY OF OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, AUGUST 15, 2011 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET
OGLESBY, ILLINOIS 61348
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes from August 1, 2011
- Approval of Bills to be paid
- Request from Operation Claus
- Raffle license request Support Our Schools, Inc.
- State of Illinois Sales Tax for August ($26,995.34)
- Motor Fuel Tax audit report for years 2008-2010
- Professional Services Agreement for the 2011 Fourth Amendment to the Oglesby TIF I between Jacob & Klein, Ltd., and the City of Oglesby.
- Salary and Wage ordinance for the police chief and assistant chief
- Purchase of Police squad car for $22,427.82
- Resolution to seek a permit from IDOT to install an underground electric cable
- Seek bids for water main relocation to facilitate storm sewer separation work on Watson, Maple and Second Sts.
- Dispatch Service Agreement with the Utica Community Fire Protection District.
- Public Comments or Questions
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
Posted this 12th day of August, 2011.
Becky Clinard, City Clerk