Agenda: August 2, 2013
CITY OF OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, AUGUST 5, 2013 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS 61348
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes from July 19, 2013.
- Approval of Special Meeting Minutes from July 29, 2013.
- Approval of Bills to be Paid
- Public Comment on Agenda Items
- Building Inspector’s 2nd Quarter Building Permit Report
- Request from LP Band to conduct candy sale door-to-door Sept. 5, 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Request from Starved Rock Runners for road closings and police support
for the annual Turkey Trot 5K Race.
- $500 donation request from Chuck Reynolds for a car show to benefit Cops 4 Cancer
- Tag Day request from Illinois Valley YMCA Dolphins (Sept. 28)
- Comprehensive Plan Update (refer to the Plan Commission)
- Financial Report on 2013 Summer Fun Fest and 2014 Summer Fun Fest Budget
- Appointment of Todd Stachowiak to Police & Fire Board
- Place on file Woodland Ave. water line replacement bids
- Seeks bids for 2013 Motor Fuel Tax Street Resurfacing (Porter — Columbia to School; Porter – Woodland to Alice; Alice– Porter to Jordan) and also resurfacing of Woodland Avenue from Walnut to Second Streets
- Ordinance No. 839-080213, clarifying the duties and responsibilities of the Oglesby Ambulance Board
- Public Comment on Any Item
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
Posted this 2nd day of August, 2013
Becky Clinard, City Clerk
City of Oglesby