Agenda: August 5, 2019
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, AUGSUT 5, 2019 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the July 15, 2019 Regular Meeting
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve Ordinance 1073-080519 an Ordinance amending Ordinance 1069-061719 entitled an Ordinance establishing licensing procedures for video gaming terminals within the corporate limits of the city of Oglesby.
- Request for permission from LP Band Parent Association to hold door-to-door candy bar sales September 10, 2019.
- Request for permission from the Knights of Columbus to hold a Tootsie Roll Drive on 09/21/2019
- Place on file Ordinance 1076-081519 establishing the salary and benefits to be paid to the City Clerk.
- Place on file Ordinance 1077-081919 establishing a speed and weight limit and prohibiting dumping on the Ed Hand Highway Canoe Landing Access Road.
- Resolution R-080519 authorizing permanent transfer among city funds
- Resolution R-080519-1 to Appropriate Motor Fuel Tax Money to pave streets
- Resolution R-080519-2 to Appropriate Motor Fuel Tax Money to pave streets
- Place on file an Agreement for Engineering Services for water main replacement on Prospect Street
- Place on file a Maintenance Engineering Agreement for Prospect Street
- Old Business:
- Public Comment
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
- Closed Session The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of a specific employee or legal counsel for the public body. Also, collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representative, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.
Posted this 2nd day of August, 2019 Amy Eitutis, City Clerk