Agenda: February 18, 2014
CITY of OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2014 @ 7 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS 61348
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes from February 3, 2014
- Approval of Bills to be Paid
- Public Comment on Agenda Items
- Ordinance No. 856-021814, annexes Vallero property into the City of Oglesby
- Ordinance No. 857-021814, authorizes an annexation agreement with Daniel Vallero
- Ordinance No. 858-021814, rezones Vallero property to “D – Business” and grants a special use permit for a mobile home
- Bids to replace the electric service line to the waste water treatment plant and upgrade electric lines across I-39 east to first intersection on Walnut St.
- Ordinance No. 854-021814, corrects previous ordinance abating taxes for the 2013 General Obligation Refunding Bonds.
- Ordinance No. 855-021814, establishes inspection rules prior to the reconnection of utility services.
- Economic Development position
- Request from Oglesby Softball to hold a tag day on Saturday, April 19, from 8 a.m. to noon.
- Presentation by Bill Guerrini, Executive Director Spring Valley Walleye Club, seeking financial support of the annual walleye tourney.
- Public Comment on Any Item
- Mayor and Commissioners’ Reports
- Executive Session to discuss the “the appointment, employment, compensation, performance, or dismissal of specific employees”
Posted this 14th day of February, 2014
Becky Clinard, City Clerk
City of Oglesby