Agenda: February 3, 2014 Public Hearing & Regular Meeting
CITY of OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2014 @ 6:45 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS 61348
- Opening of meeting
- Public Comment on Vallero Annexation
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2014 @ 7 P.M.
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes from January 20, 2014
- Approval of Bills to be Paid
- Public Comment on Agenda Items
- Annexation of Vallero property
- Accept the Intergovernmental Agreement with IMIC (insurance cooperative)
- Place on File bids to replace the electric service line to the waste water treatment plant and upgrade electric lines across I-39 east to first intersection on Walnut St.
- Ordinance No. 854-020314, corrects previous ordinance abating taxes for the 2013 General Obligation Refunding Bonds.
- Ordinance No. 855-0203141, establishes inspection rules prior to the reconnection of utility services.
- Public Comment on Any Item
- Mayor and Commissioners’ Reports
Posted this 31st day of January, 2014
Becky Clinard, City Clerk
City of Oglesby