Agenda: February 4, 2013
CITY OF OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
CITY COUNCIL WORKING MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2013 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS 61348
1. Opening of Meeting
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Minutes from January 21, 2013, meeting.
5. Approval of bills to be paid
6. Public Comment on Agenda Items only
7. Seek bids for the upgrade to the Wastewater Treatment Plant pending EPA approval
8. Tag Day requests from Oglesby Firefighters Association
9. Request from Love’s Travel Center to be placed on Plan Commission Agenda
10. Executive Session to discuss “the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body” and/or “collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representatives.”
11. Building Inspector’s 2012 Fourth Quarter Report.
12. Commissioners’ Reports
13. Mayor’s Report
Posted this 1st day of February, 2013
Becky Clinard, City Clerk
City of Oglesby