Agenda: Febuary 2, 2015
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2015 @ 7 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Minutes from January 19, 2015, regular meeting
- Approve Invoices Presented for Payment
- Public Comment on Agenda Items Only
- Ordinance No. 887-020215, Authorizes an Addendum to the MABAS Agreement
- Ordinance No. 888-020215, Adopts Drug and Alcohol Policy for Employees not Covered by a Bargaining Agreement.
- Accept Bids to Demolish Building at 211 E. Walnut St.
- Ordinance No. 889-020215, Grants Rebate to Electrical Customers
- Purchase Materials Handling Truck for the Electric Department
- Tag Day Request from the American Legion Auxiliary, May 23rd
- Tag Day Request from the IVCC Men’s Tennis Team, Feb. 21st
- Request from Girl Scouts to solicit door-to-door as part of their annual cookie sales
- Public Comment on any topic
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
Becky Clinard, City Clerk
Posted this 30th day of January, 2015