Agenda: January 16, 2017
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, JANUARY 16, 2017 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Minutes from the January 3, 2016, Meeting
- Approval of Bills as Presented
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Ordinance No. 944-011617, Authorizes a Line Credit of up to $700,000 with Illini State Bank.
- Place on file Recommendation from the Zoning Board of Appeals (Ferrari Variance Request)
- Ordinance No. 945-011617, Ferrari Variance Request
- Place on file Building Inspector Brian Spelich’s 2016 4th Quarter Building Report
- Place on File Bids for Swimming Pool Repairs
- Request from Brownie Troop #1619 to solicit door to door for cookie sales February 10th through March 19th.
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Discuss Forming Committee to Adopt New Zoning Ordinance
- Mayor’s Report
- Executive Session to discuss “collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees” and “probable or pending litigation”
Posted this 13th day of January, 2017
Becky Clinard, City Clerk