Agenda: January 20, 2014
CITY OF OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, JANUARY 20, 2014 @ 7 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS 61348
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes from January 6, 2014
- Approval of Bills to be Paid
- Public Comment on Agenda Items
- Ordinance No. 852-012014, Updates the Oglesby Electric Department’s Fee Schedule and prohibits and sets penalties for theft of service or tampering with city property.
- 2013 4th Quarter Building Inspector’s Report
- Resolution to adopt a Conflict of Interest Waiver
- Place on file the Intergovernmental Agreement with IMIC (insurance cooperative)
- Two Tag Day Requests from the Oglesby Firefighters Association: March 8 and November 1, 2014
- Tag Day Request from the American Legion Auxiliary, May 24, 2014.
- Public Comment on Any Item
- Executive Session to discuss the “the appointment, employment, compensation, performance, or dismissal of specific employees”
- Mayor and Commissioners’ Reports
Posted this 17th day of January, 2014
Becky Clinard, City Clerk