Agenda: January 6, 2014
CITY OF OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, JANUARY 6, 2013 @ 7 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS 61348
1. Opening of Meeting
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes from December 16, 2013
5. Approval of Bills to be Paid
6. Public Comment on Agenda Items
7. Annexation of Vallero property
8. Ordinance No. 851-010614, Renews the line of credit with Illini State Bank ($700,000)
9. Ordinance No. 852-012014, Updates the Oglesby Electric Department’s Fee Schedule and prohibits and sets penalties for theft of service or tampering with city property.
10. Seek bids to replace the electric service line to the waste water treatment plant and upgrade electric lines across I-39 east to first intersection on Walnut St.
11. Seek bids for a materials handling truck for the Electrical Department
12. Name Envision Healthcare as administrator of a Flexible Savings Account for employees.
13. Public Comment on Any Item
14. Mayor and Commissioners’ Reports
Posted this 3rd day of January, 2014
Becky Clinard, City Clerk
City of Oglesby