Agenda: July 15, 2019
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, JULY 15, 2019 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the July 1, 2019 Regular Meeting
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approval of Quarterly Building Permits Report
- Approve $500.00 donation to Cops 4 Cancer.
- Place on file resignation letter from Councilman Curran from the Plan Commission Board.
- Place on file Ordinance 1072-080519 amending Ordinance 1063-050619 amending various provisions of Chapter 2.03, council, of Title 2 Administration and Personnel of the Oglesby City Code.
- Place on file Ordinance 1073-080519 amending Ordinance 1069-061719 Establishing License Procedures for Video Gaming terminals within the Corporate Limits of the city of Oglesby
- Approve bid for the digester at the Waste Water plant.
- Approve Ordinance 1071-071519, Appropriations for the City of Oglesby for the Fiscal year Beginning May 1, 2019 and ending April 30, 2020.
- Mayoral appointment to the Zoning Appeals and Design Review Board
- Old Business:
- Cingular Tower; $ 1,025 monthly rent 4G Tower 260’ tall, 263’with lighting rod
- IVRD appointments, Curran appointed on 06/03/2019
- Senica Square committee appointment being formed by Mayor Rivara
- City has purchased a new podium
- Public Comment
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
- Closed Session The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of a specific employee or legal counsel for the public body. Also, collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representative, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.
Posted this 12h day of July, 2019 Amy Eitutis, City Clerk