Agenda: July 19, 2010
CITY OF OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
July 19, 2010
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET
OGLESBY, ILLINOIS 61348
1. Opening of Meeting
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Minutes of Last Meeting
5. Approval of Bills to be paid
6. Consider approval of solicitor’s license for Ficek Electric
7. Consider approval of Ordinance No. 732, regarding purchase of 911 equipment and services.
8. Consider approval of ordinance regarding police chief and assistant police chief pay and benefits.
9. Consider approval of an ordinance authorizing execution of annexation agreement (T.J. Daley Transfer, Inc)
10. Consider approval of several appointments to various boards with vacancies.
11. Consider to go out for bid for the MFT Street Program. (Opening Aug.2nd 10 a.m.)
12. Consider approval of solicitor’s license for Ivan Botan of Southwest Publishing Co.
13. Consider approval for sales tax collected in June 2010.
14. Consider approval for MFT funds collected in June 2010.
15. Consider approval for a donation for the Oglesby Firefighters Association for their annual draw down.
16. Consider approval of the Building Inspector’s 2nd quarter report.
17. Consider to take action on an abandoned building located on Walnut Street (Lucille Woods)
18. Consider approval of Appropriation Ordinance.
19. Consider approval of requesting a waiver for the Stough Group from the community unit plan and asking for preliminary plat to be referred to both the Plan Commission and Zoning Board.
20. Public Comments and/or Questions
21. Commissioners’ Report
22. Mayor’s Report
Posted this 15th Day of July, 2010
Terry Kamnikar, Assistant City Clerk