Agenda: June 3, 2019
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 3, 2019 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the May 20, 2019, Regular Meeting
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Appointment of Commissioner Curran to the IVRD Board.
- Appointment of Commissioner Argubright as City of Oglesby IMRF Representative.
- Approval of the Donation to the Oglesby Public Library District.
- Approval to Seek Bids for the Digester at the Waste Water Plant.
- Approval to Hire an Additional Electric Department Employee
- Approve Ordinance 1066-060319, Authorizing a Contract Between the City of Oglesby and the Elks Lodge for use of the Elks Building and Grounds.
- Approve Ordinance 1067-060319, Deleting Chapter 2.63 Library Directors, of Title 2, Administration and Personnel of the Oglesby City Code.
- Approve Ordinance 1068-060319, Amending Chapter 2.57 Plan Commission of Title 2, Administration and Personnel, of the Oglesby City Code.
- Place on File Ordinance 1069-061719, Establishing Licensing Procedures for Video Gaming Terminals Within the Corporate Limits of the City of Oglesby.
- Approve a Request by Rich Baldridge of Bulldogs Bar to Close a Portion of North Glenn Avenue From 9:00 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. on June 22, 2019.
- Old Business
- Public Comment
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
Posted this 31st day of May, 2019
Patty Eichelkraut, Assistant Clerk