Agenda: March 5, 2018
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 5, 2018 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the February 20, 2018, Regular Meeting
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Presentation from Lauterbach & Amen, LLP in regards to the Oglesby Police Pension
- Ordinance 1003-022018, Labor Agreement between the City of Oglesby and IBEW Local 51
- Ordinance 1004-030518, Management and Supervision Agreement for Wastewater and Water Treatment Plant with T.E.S.T Inc.
- Place on file Ordinance 1005-031918 Adopting Amendment Number 1 to Pole Attachment Agreement between the City of Oglesby and Illinois Bell Telephone Co. d/b/a AT&T IL.
- Place on file Ordinance 1006-031918 Authorizing a Municipal Contract for Garbage Collection Services between the City of Oglesby and Allied Waste DBA Republic Services
- Place on file Ordinance 1007-031918 Amending Ordinance 818-111912 Entitled “An Ordinance Re-Establishing Rates and Charges for the Use and Service of Electrical System of the City of Oglesby, Which Repeals all Prior Ordinances and Resolutions in Conflict.”
- Recommendation of LPOS Shared Services Committee to Hire Outside Legal Counsel of Klein, Thorpe & Jenkins
- Recommendation of LPOS Shared Services Committee to contribute $2,600 of non-refundable funds to the LPOS Shared Services Planning Fund.
- Recommendation of LPOS Shared Services Committee to hire Basalay, Cary, Alstadt Architect
- Discussion and approval of bids to be placed on file for the replacement of the City Hall Office Sign
- Discussion and Approval of agreement with Roger Brooks International to perform a Community Assessment of the City for $25,000
- Public Comment
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
Posted this 2nd day of March, 2018
Stacie Mertes, City Clerk