Agenda: May 16, 2016
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 16, 2016 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Minutes from the April 26, 2016, Special Meeting
- Approval of Minutes from the May 2, 2016, meeting
- Approval of Bills as Presented
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Ordinance No. 926-051616, Adopts Certain Personnel Policies for City of Oglesby Employees.
- Resolution No. Budget-051616, Adopts a “Non-Binding” Budget for FY2017.
- Accept the Recommendation from the Zoning Board of Appeals for Variance of the Rear Yard Setback Requirements.
- Ordinance No. 922-051616, Ordinance Approving the Variance Request submitted by Wilbur Anderson for Rear Yard Setback Requirement.
- Place on file bids for the East End Watermain Loop
- Retain Attorney Bruce Beal for potential IBEW grievance
- Approve Purchase of new Pickup for Parks Dept.
- Tag Day Request from IVCC Men’s Tennis for May 21, 8 a.m. to noon
- Public Comment on any topic
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
Becky Clinard, City Clerk
Posted this 13th day of May, 2016