Agenda: May 20, 2019
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 20, 2019 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the May 6, 2019, Regular Meeting
- Approve Minutes from the May 13, 2019, Special Meeting
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve Ordinance 1062-052019, Authorizing the City of Oglesby to Enter into an Illinois Cash Farm Lease
- Approve Ordinance 1065-052019, Authorizing the Execution of an Option and Land Lease Agreement with the City of Oglesby and New Cingular Wireless PCS, LLC (AT&T)
- Approve Bid for Phoenix Substation Bid
- Place on file Ordinance Authorizing a Contract Between the City of Oglesby and the Elks Lodge for use of the Elks Building and Grounds.
- Approve Request from Holy Family School for Holy Family Shuffle on Sat. Oct 5th
- Closed Session The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of a specific employee or legal counsel for the public body.
- Old Business
- Public Comment
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
Posted this 17th day of May, 2019
Patty Eichelkraut, Assistant Clerk