Agenda: May 4th, 2009
CITY OF OGLESBY, ILLINOIS • REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, MAY 4, 2009 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET
OGLESBY, ILLINOIS 61348
1. Opening of Meeting
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Minutes from the Regular Meeting
5. Approval to Pay Bills
6. Tentative approval of reappointments and appointments to various Boards that terms expired April 30th, 2009
7. Tentative permission to go door to door to gather canned goods for Food Pantry
8. Tentative approval to review and hold over for public inspection the bids for Hickory Hills Force Main Extension Project.
9. Tentative approval of authorization of a MFT Resolution for upcoming Road Projects
10. Tentative approval of a Resolution urging passage of a comprehensive capital infrastructure program
11. Tentative approval of a Ordinance to create a position for a Economic Developer/Tourism Cooridnator
12. Recess into Executive Session to review Executive Session Minutes.
13. Tentative approval to accept the Executive Session Minutes
Posted this 29th Day of April 2009
Mary Hancock, City Clerk
City of Oglesby