Agenda: November 4, 2019
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING MONDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2019 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the October 21, 2019 Regular Meeting
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Approve Ordinance 1088-102119 Agreement between the City of Oglesby & IBEW 51 Electrical Workers.
- Approve Ordinance 1089-110419 Authorizing the purchase of real estate located at 246 E. Walnut Street to the City of Oglesby.
- Place on file Ordinance 1090-111819 an Ordinance amending Ordinance 1084-091619 entitled an Ordinance establishing fees for provisions for disposal of tree branches and lawn care refuse.
- Place on file Ordinance 1091-111819 an Ordinance amending Ordinance 1063-100118 entitled an ordinance adopting the land development code of Oglesby.
- Place on file Ordinance 1092-111819 authorizing the hiring of an Economic Developer for the City of Oglesby.
- Approve $100.00 donation to the Oglesby Elks Lodge for Trivia Night on 11/02/2019.
- Discussion of the addition of other commercial use electric rates.
- Old Business
- Public Comment
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
- Closed Session The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of a specific employee or legal counsel for the public body. Also, collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representative, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.
Posted this 1st day of November 2019, Amy Eitutis City Clerk