Agenda: October 1, 2012
CITY OF OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
CITY COUNCIL WORKING MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2012 @ 5:30 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET
OGLESBY, ILLINOIS 61348
Items to be discussed:
1. Electric Rate Study
2. Departmental updates
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2012 @ 7:00 P.M.
1. Opening of Meeting
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Regular meeting minutes from September 20, 2012
5. Approval of Invoices submitted for payment
6. Recommendation from the Oglesby Zoning Board of Appeals deny request from Joseph and Carmen Heinz to rezone property at 623 North Columbia from residential to business.
7. Intergovernmental agreement with State of Illinois/Local Debt Recovery Program
8. Ordinance approving execution of pole agreement with Comcast.
9. Request from Mr. Michael Pillion, Oglesby Schools, to block a portion of Bennett Avenue on Oct. 31, 2012, for the annual Halloween parade.
10. Request from the America Legion Auxiliary No. 237 to sell poppies at the four corners on May 25, 2013.
11. Public Comment
12. Commissioners’ Reports
13. Mayor’s Report
Posted this 28th day of September, 2012
Becky Clinard, City Clerk
City of Oglesby