Agenda: October 21, 2013
CITY OF OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2013 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS 61348
1. Opening of Meeting
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes from October 7, 2013.
5. Approval of Bills to be Paid
6. Public Comment on Agenda Items
7. FY2013 Audit/Pat Noto
8. Ordinance No. 844-102113, Supplemental right-of-way agreement with Ameren
9. Authorize the formation of a committee to explore development of a community center
10. Place on file Ordinance No. 845, which establishes a Watershed Impact Fee for those areas which drain into McPhedran Lake
11. Request from Oglesby Public Schools to block Bennett Avenue on Oct. 31 for the annual Halloween parade from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
12. Request from Oglesby Knights of Columbus for the annual Tootsie Roll Drive on Saturday, Oct. 26, at the corners of Columbia and Walnut.
13. Public Comment on Any Item
14. Commissioners’ Reports
15. Mayor’s Report
Posted this 18th day of October, 2013
Becky Clinard, City Clerk
City of Oglesby