Agenda: October 6, 2014
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2014 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Minutes from the September 15, 2014
- Approval of the invoices submitted for payment
- Public Comment on Agenda Items Only
- Agreement with Fraternal Order of Police
- Ordinance No. 873-100614, modifies the terms of employment, including the wage structure, for the Oglesby Chief of Police and Assistant Chief of Police.
- Request from Mr. Pillion to close Bennett Avenue for the annual costume parade on Friday, October 31.
- Seek bids for demolition of downtown building
- Illinois Department of Transportation Resolution to allow repair on Rt. 351/71
- Donation request from Illinois Valley Animal Rescue
- Presentation from Illinois Valley Area Chamber of Commerce
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
Becky Clinard, City Clerk
Posted this 3rd day of October, 2014