Agenda: Sept. 17, 2012
CITY OF OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012 @ 7 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET
OGLESBY, ILLINOIS 61348
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Regular meeting minutes from September 4, 2012
- Approval of Invoices submitted for payment
- Ordinance No. 808-091712, Ordinance Authorizing an Opportunity to Settle Pursuant to the Provisions of Illinois Supreme Court Rule 574.
- Ordinance No. 810-091712, wage and salary ordinance for the Oglesby Ambulance Service
- Ordinance No. 811-091714, providing for the impoundment and towing of vehicles used in the commission of certain offenses with the city of Oglesby.
- Recommendation from the Oglesby Zoning Board of Appeals to require notification of all property owners owning property within 100 feet of the property sought to be rezoned.
- Ordinance No. 812-091712, amends Chapter 17.76, rezones and variances.
- Place on file the State Sales Tax allotment of $25,384.50
- Place on file the Motor Fuel Tax allotment of $8,088.78
- Request from Robert Steele on behalf of Starved Rock Runners to hold the Turkey Trot.
- Request from the Oglesby Cub and Boy Scouts to sell popcorn door-to-door from Sept. 22 through Oct. 21st.
- Request from Dylan Torres to have a music festival (with alcohol sales) in LeHigh Park.
- Donation request from the Illinois Valley Chapter of the American Red Cross.
- Public Comment
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
Posted this 14th day of September, 2012
Becky Clinard, City Clerk
City of Oglesby