Agenda: Sept. 4, 2012
CITY OF OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2012 @ 7 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET
OGLESBY, ILLINOIS 61348
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Regular meeting minutes from August 20, 2012
- Approval of Invoices submitted for payment
- Ordinance No. 808-, Ordinance Authorizing an Opportunity to Settle Pursuant to the Provisions of Illinois Supreme Court Rule 574.
- Proposed wage and salary ordinance for the Oglesby Ambulance Service
- Proposed ordinance providing for the impoundment and towing of vehicles used in the commission of certain offenses with the city of Oglesby.
- Request from Holy Family School to close roads, and provide traffic control and first-aid for race on October 6, 2012.
- Request from LP High School Foundation to hold a tag day on April 13, 2013.
- Request from Illinois Valley Community College to hold a tag day on Sept. 15, 2012.
- Public Comment
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
Posted this 31st day of August, 2012
Becky Clinard, City Clerk
City of Oglesby