Agenda: September 15, 2014
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2014 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Minutes from the September 2, 2014
- Approval of the invoices submitted for payment
- Public Comment on Agenda Items Only
- Request from the Park Board to have a tag day Saturday, October 18, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. for McPhedran Park expansion.
- Appointment to Ambulance Board
- Accept Letter of Recommendation from the Zoning Board of Appeals re: Eleanor Rapp request for rezoning
- Ordinance No. 872-091514, Grants Rezoning Request to Eleanor Rapp property (NE corner of Walnut Street and Mallick Road) from A-Residential to E-Light Industrial.
- Ordinance No. 869-091514, grants a special use permit for a cannabis cultivation facility to GTI.
- Ambulance bid from Foster Coach
- Executive Session to discuss
- “the appointment, employment, compensation, performance, or dismissal of specific employees”
- “collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees”
- Place on file the agreement with Fraternal Order of Police
- Place on file Ordinance No. 873-100614, modifies the terms of employment, including the wage structure, for the Oglesby Chief of Police and Assistant Chief of Police.
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
Becky Clinard, City Clerk
Posted this 15th day of September, 2014