Agenda: September 16, 2019
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2019 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the September 3, 2019 Regular Meeting
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Presentation of Annual Financial Report by Joel Hopkins, CPA.
- Approve Ordinance 1080-091619 Approving and Adopting an Extension for the Completion of the Oglesby Tax Increment Financing District V Redevelopment Project Area, Plan, Projects and Obligations.
- Approve Ordinance 1081-091619 Authorizing Golf Carts/Neighborhood Vehicles for Use Within the Corporate Limits of the City of Oglesby.
- Approve Ordinance 1084-091619 Establishing Fees for Provisions for Disposal of Tree Branches and Lawn Care Refuse.
- Place on File Ordinance 1085-092319 Amending Chapter 3.2, Municipal Service Occupation Tax of Title 3, Revenue and Finance of the Oglesby City Code by Imposing a Municipal Cannabis Retailers’ Occupation Tax
- Approve bid of Advanced Asphalt for 2019 street programs on Park Rd and N. 25th
- Approval to seek bids for the Prospect Street Water Main Improvement Project.
- Request from L-P High School 1979 Class Reunion for a raffle license.
- Old Business
- Public Comment
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
- Closed Session The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of a specific employee or legal counsel for the public body. Also, collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representative, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.
Posted this 13th day of September 2019, Amy Eitutis City Clerk