Agenda: September 3, 2013
CITY OF OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2013 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS 61348
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes from August 19, 2013.
- Approval of Special Meeting Minutes from August 28, 2013.
- Approval of Bills to be Paid
- Public Comment on Agenda Items
- Accept bids for 2013 Motor Fuel Tax street resurfacing (Porter — Columbia to School; Porter – Woodland to Alice; Alice– Porter to Jordan) and also resurfacing of Woodland Avenue from Walnut to Second Streets
- Place on file the pole attachment agreement with AT&T
- Place on file the intergovernmental agreement with IVCC for use of Gandolfi Field for the 2014 men’s baseball season
- Place on file the intergovernmental agreement with IVCC for police protection
- Executive session for the purpose of reviewing executive session minutes from December 17, 2013 to present.
- Approve the release of executive session minutes
- Public Comment on Any Item
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
Posted this 29th day of August, 2013
Becky Clinard, City Clerk
City of Oglesby