Agenda September 8, 2020 Regular Meeting @ 7:00 P.M.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING ~ TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2020 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the August 17, 2020 Regular Meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Approve ordinance 1124-090820 an ordinance amending ordinance 1024-061818 entitled an ordinance establishing wages for Oglesby ambulance service employees.
- Place on file 1125-092120 an ordinance amending Chapter 16, food dealers, of Title 8, Health and Safety of the Oglesby city code.
- Place on file 1126-092120 an ordinance granting a variance from the off-street parking requirements of the Oglesby Illinois Land Development Code for GTI Oglesby, LLC
- Place on file 1127-092120 an ordinance authorizing and providing for the issuance of not to exceed $1,400,000 aggregate principal amount Taxable General Obligation Refunding Bonds (Alternat Revenue Source), Series 2020A of the City of Oglesby, LaSalle County, Illinois, and for the levy of a direct annual tax sufficient to pay the principal of and interest on said bonds
- Place on file 1128-092120 an ordinance authorizing and providing for the issuance of not to exceed $1,320,000 aggregate principal amount Taxable General Obligation Refunding Bonds (Alternat Revenue Source), Series 2020B of the City of Oglesby, LaSalle County, Illinois, and for the levy of a direct annual tax sufficient to pay the principal of and interest on said bonds
- Place on file purchase of truck from Morrow Brothers for the Parks Department.
- Approve request from Bulldog’s Bar to close S. Glen Avenue from Walnut Street south to the alleyway on Sunday 09/13/2020 and Sunday 09/20/2020 from 12:00-8:00 p.m.
- Allow Starved Rock Runner’s to conduct Oglesby Turkey Trot on November 26, 2020.
- Request from Drew Faletti to have a Toy Run on 10/04/2020 through Oglesby.
- Discussion on lots regarding sidewalk requirements.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
- Closed Session- The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of a specific employee or legal counsel for the public body. Also, collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representative, or deliberation concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees ILCS120/2(c)(1).
Posted 4th day of September, 2020