August 16, 2021 @ 7:00 p.m.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING ~ MONDAY, AUGUST 16, 2021 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the August 2, 2021 Regular Meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Approve 1173-081621 an ordinance pertaining to the Coronavirus Fiscal Recovery Fund for the City of Oglesby, Lasalle County, Illinois.
- Approve 1174-081621 an ordinance approving and authorizing the execution of a redevelopment agreement between the City of Oglesby and David and Laura Weiden.
- Approve Resolution R081621 Authorizing the Mayor to Execute a Release, Indemnification and Use Agreement with JLN Holdings, LLC for the Continued use of the Salt Storage Facility.Place on file purchase of bulk water meters.
- Place on file purchase of bulk water meters.
- Approve award for sealed bid for 2014 Ford Explorer from the Oglesby Police Department.
- Hold discussion for Safe Route to School Program.
- Introduction of Oglesby’s newest Police Officer, Michael Rivara and Oath of Office.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
Posted this 13th day of August, 2021
Amy Eitutis, City Clerk