CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING ~
MONDAY, JANUARY 24 , 2022 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the January 10, 2022 regular meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve bills as presented for payment
- Approve 2021 fourth quarter building permits in the amount of $ 51,710.00.
- Approve raffle license for Illinois Valley Community College.
- Approve raffle license for Holy Family School.
- Approve raffle license for Oglesby American Legion Post #237.
- Approve 1181-012422 an Ordinance Amending the Composition of the Committee for the Oglesby Building Improvement Grant Program for the City of Oglesby, Lasalle County, Illinois.
- Appoint members to the 2022 façade committee.
- Approve 1182-012422 Ordinance Granting a Request for Variance Filed by Ameren Illinois Company.
- Approve 1183-012422 Ordinance Granting a Request for Zoning Map Amendment filed by Hometown National Bank.
- Approve 1184-012422 Ordinance Granting a Request for Zoning Map Amendment Filed by RJD Investments, LLC.
- Approve 1185-012422 Ordinance Granting a Request for Variances filed by Ameren Illinois Company.
- Approve 1186-012422 Ordinance Granting a request for Special Use Permit Filed By Ameren Illinois.
- Approve 1187-012422 Ordinance Granting a request for Variance Filed by Glenn T. Johnson.
- Appoint members to the Ambulance Board.
- Approval to seek bids for Clark Street underground electrical repairs.
- Approve Intergovernmental Agreement for Seal Coating Various Streets Within the City of Oglesby.
- Discussion on COVID protocols for City of Oglesby employees.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
- Closed Session – 5ILCS 120/2(c)(1) “The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline. Performance or dismissal of a specific employees of the public body or legal counsel of the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity. However, a meeting to consider an increase in compensation to a specific employee of a public body that is subject to the Local Government Wage Increase Transparency Act may not be closed and shall be open to the public and posted and held in accordance with the Act. 5 ILCS 120/2 (c) (5): The purchase or lease of real property for the use of the public body, including meetings held for the purpose of discussing whether a particular parcel should be acquired.
Posted this 21st day of January 2022
Amy Eitutis, City Clerk