CITY COUNCIL MEETING ~ MONDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2021 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the November 1, 2021 Regular Meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Approve 1176-111521 an ordinance amending and establishing compensation for employees of the Oglesby City Fire Department.
- Place on file 1177-111521 an ordinance amending compensation for employees of the Oglesby City Ambulance Service.
- Approval to obtain BHMG for engineering services for Mallick sub terminal design
- Approval to authorize the City of Oglesby to have Chamlin and Associates develop a plan to resolve the drainage issue in Heritage Gardens.
- Approval to purchase updated hardware and software from Anixter for handheld upgrades in the approximate amount of $43,000.00.
- Approval to switch health care providers for medical/dental/vision insurance in regards to the meeting held on 11/12/2021 with past and present City employees and Suarez and Associates.
- Discuss and approve sealed bids submitted for the demolition of the Reizner Building located at 238 East Walnut Street.
- Discuss request from Oglesby Library for $10,000.00 for repairs to the building.
- Establish a date and time for a working meeting.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
Posted this 12th day of November, 2021
Amy Eitutis, City Clerk