CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING ~
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19TH, 2022 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the September 6th, 2022 regular meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve bills as presented for payment.
- Refer request to the Planning Commission for Amendment to the Zoning Map made by Nathan and John Senica.
- Approve Intergovernmental Agreement Between the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services and the City of Oglesby DBA Oglesby Volunteer Ambulance Service.
- Approve request from We Are Oglesby to use city, cement utility poles for scarecrow displays from October 1- November 5, 2022 for businesses and residents along Walnut Street.
- Place on file bids for construction of parking located at 238 E. Walnut Street Ogelsby, Illinois.
- Place on file bids for tree removal at the Wastewater Treatment plant.
- Discuss and place on file quote for replacement traffic light control box.
- Discuss and take action regarding increasing liquor licenses for potential liquor stores.
- Discuss and take action regarding the request to allow for Starved Rock Tropical Sno to operate in Oglesby during the summer of 2023.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
Posted this 16th day of September, 2022
Amy Eitutis, City Clerk