December 2, 2019 Regular Meeting
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING MONDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2019 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the November 18th, 2019 Regular Meeting
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Approve Ordinance 1093-120219 establishing the terms of employment, including the wage structure for the Oglesby Chief of Police
- Approve Ordinance 1094-120219 Execution of a grievance settlement between the City of Oglesby and the Fraternal Order of Police
- Place on file Ordinance 1095-121619 an Ordinance amending Ordinance 1081-091619 authorizing golf carts/neighborhood vehicles for use within limits of the city of Oglesby.
- Place on file Ordinance 1096-121619 an Ordinance abating the taxes heretofore levied for the year 2019 payable in the year 2020, to pay debt service on general obligation bonds, series 2013.
- Place on file Ordinance 1097-121619 an Ordinance Abating the taxes heretofore levied for the year 2019, payable in 2020 to pay debt service on general obligation bonds, 2010A.
- Place on file Ordinance 1098-121619 an Ordinance Abating the taxes heretofore levied for the year 2019, payable in 2020 to pay debt service on general obligation bonds, 2010B.
- Place on file Ordinance 1099-121619 an Ordinance levying taxes for all corporate purposes for the City of Oglesby for the fiscal year beginning 05/01/2019 ending 04/30/2020.
- Discuss additional information from Water Rate Study
- Old Business
- Public Comment
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
19.Closed Session The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of a specific employee or legal counsel for the public body. Also, collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representative, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees
Posted this 27th day of November 2019
Amy Eitutis City Clerk