February 7, 2022 @ 7:00 p.m.
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING ~
MONDAY FEBRUARY 7 , 2022 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
1.Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the January 24, 2022 regular meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve bills as presented for payment
- Approve raffle license application for Support Oglesby Schools.
- Approve raffle license application for Illinois Valley Association of Realtors.
- Approve raffle license application for Starved Rock Runners, LTD.
- Approve raffle license application for Dickinson House Foundation.
- Approve engineer’s payment estimate from IDOT for Advanced Asphalt in the amount of $ 218, 020.82.
- Approve 020722R1 a Resolution of the City of Oglesby, LaSalle County, Illinois Authorizing the City Attorney to Institute Condemnation Proceedings for LaSalle County, IL Parcel #18-25-416-000.
- Place on file pole attachment fee agreement between Surfair Wireless and the City of Oglesby.
- Place on file Right-of-Way Agreement between Surfair Wireless and The City of Oglesby.
- Discussion on COVID protocols for City of Oglesby employees.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
- Closed Session Closed Session – 5ILCS 120/2(c)(1) “The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline. Performance or dismissal of a specific employees of the public body or legal counsel of the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity. However, a meeting to consider an increase in compensation to a specific employee of a public body that is subject to the Local Government Wage Increase Transparency Act may not be closed and shall be open to the public and posted and held in accordance with the Act
Posted this 4TH day of February, 2022
Amy Eitutis, City Clerk