January 10, 2022 @ 7:00 p.m.
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING ~
MONDAY, JANUARY 10 , 2022 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the December 20, 2021 regular meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve bills as presented for payment
- Approve 1181-011022 an Ordinance Amending the Composition of the Committee for the Oglesby Building Improvement Grant Program for the City of Oglesby, Lasalle County, Illinois.
- Appoint members to the 2022 façade committee.
- Approve Resolution 011022R1 a Resolution of the City of Oglesby, Lasalle County, Illinois Authorizing the Mayor and Clerk to Execute a revised Agreement By and Between the City of Oglesby and Local Union No.51, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
- Declare the week of January 23-29th, 2022 as Oglesby School Choice Week.
- Appoint members to the Ambulance Board.
- Introduction of Oglesby’s newest Police Officer, Paul Munoz and Oath of Office
- Discussion on COVID protocols for City of Oglesby employees.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
- Closed Session – 5ILCS 120/2(c)(1) “The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline. Performance or dismissal of a specific employees of the public body or legal counsel of the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity. However, a meeting to consider an increase in compensation to a specific employee of a public body that is subject to the Local Government Wage Increase Transparency Act may not be closed and shall be open to the public and posted and held in accordance with the Act. 5 ILCS 120/2 (c) (5): The purchase or lease of real property for the use of the public body, including meetings held for the purpose of discussing whether a particular parcel should be acquired.
Posted this 7th day of January 2022
Amy Eitutis, City Clerk