January 17, 2022 @ 7:00 p.m.
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING ~
MONDAY, JANUARY 17 , 2022 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the January 10, 2022 regular meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve bills as presented for payment
- Approve 2021 fourth quarter building permits in the amount of $ 51,710.00.
- Approve raffle license for Illinois Valley Community College.
- Approve raffle license for Holy Family School.
- Approve raffle license for Oglesby American Legion Post #237.
- Approve 1181-011722 an Ordinance Amending the Composition of the Committee for the Oglesby Building Improvement Grant Program for the City of Oglesby, Lasalle County, Illinois.
- Appoint members to the 2022 façade committee.
- Appoint members to the Ambulance Board.
- Discussion on COVID protocols for City of Oglesby employees.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
- Closed Session – 5ILCS 120/2(c)(1) “The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline. Performance or dismissal of a specific employees of the public body or legal counsel of the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity. However, a meeting to consider an increase in compensation to a specific employee of a public body that is subject to the Local Government Wage Increase Transparency Act may not be closed and shall be open to the public and posted and held in accordance with the Act. 5 ILCS 120/2 (c) (5): The purchase or lease of real property for the use of the public body, including meetings held for the purpose of discussing whether a particular parcel should be acquired.
Posted this 14th day of January 2022
Amy Eitutis, City Clerk