June 21, 2021 @ 7:00 p.m.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING ~ MONDAY, JUNE 21, 2021 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the June 7 2021 Regular Meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Closed Session – 5ILCS120/2(c)(2) “Collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representatives, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.” And 5ILCS 120/2 (c)(6) – The setting of a price for sale or lease of property owned by the public body.
- Approve Ordinance 1167-062121 establishing the salary and benefits of the City Clerk.
- Approve Ordinance 1168-062121 providing for additional compensation for Oglesby employees assuming the role of event planners.
- Approve Ordinance 1169-062121 for non-union employee wages.
- Approve 061721R a resolution authorizing permanent transfer among city funds.
- Approve recommendations from the Zoning Board for variance by Ameren Illinois for the pole yard located at 500 West Second Street, Oglesby, Illinois.
- Approve recommendations from the Plan Commission for street vacation request for Kevin and Phyllis Marzetta.
- Approve raffle license for Cops 4 Cancer.
- Discuss Art Pavinato’s interest in purchasing the Reizner Building.
- Discuss request from Elizabeth Mettille to vacate alley running North & South behind 334 Elm Street.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
Posted this 18th day of June, 2021
Amy Eitutis, City Clerk