May 2, 2022 @ 7:00 p.m.
MONDAY MAY 2, 2022 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the April 18, 2022 regular meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve bills as presented for payment
- Wastewater Treatment Plant presentation from Chamlin & Associates.
- Approve Engineering Agreement for new Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP).
- Declare the week of May 21-27th, 2022 as Safe Boating Week.
- Approve 1192-041822 an Ordinance Modifying the Terms of Employment for the Oglesby Assistant Chief of Police.
- Approve 1193-050222 an Ordinance Approving the Final Plat of the Curtin Subdivision in Oglesby, Illinois, Lasalle County.
- Approve 04182022R Resolution for Maintenance Under the Illinois Highway Code using Motor Fuel Funds.
- Approve 050222R1 Resolution of the City of Oglesby, Lasalle County, Illinois Authorizing the Mayor and Clerk to Execute an Intergovernmental Agreement Between the City of Oglesby, LaSalle County, Illinois and Illinois Valley Community College to Establish a School Resource Officer Program.
- Approve purchase of new small bucket truck for the Oglesby Electric Department
- Authorize Junk B Gone to clean up property located at 314 California Avenue.
- Approve street closure request from Bulldog’s Bar.
- Approve change to Façade Committee members.
- Discuss lateral transfers for the Oglesby Police Department.
- Schedule a special meeting to review ordinance for gaming licensing/terminals and to review liquor licenses and regulations.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
Posted this 29th day of April, 2022 Amy Eitutis, City