May 9, 2022 @ 7:00 p.m. Working Meeting
CITY COUNCIL WORKING MEETING ~
MONDAY MAY 9, 2022 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
1. Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Place on file 1194-050922 Ordinance Abating the Taxes Heretofore Levied for the year 2021, payable in the year 2022, to pay debt service on General Obligation Refunding Bonds (Alternate Revenue Source), Series 2020B for the City of Oglesby, Lasalle County, Illinois.
- Place on file 1195-050922 Ordinance Abating the Taxes Heretofore Levied for the Year 2021, Payable in the Year 2022, to Pay debt Service on General Obligation Refunding Bonds (alternate Revenue Source) Series 2013 for the City of Oglesby, Lasalle County, Illinois.
- Discuss authorizing the listing of the property located at 246 East Walnut Street, Oglesby, Illinois for sale as B1 Downtown Commercial property.
- Discuss purchase of a vehicle for the Oglesby Police Department to place on file/approve at the May 16, 2022 meeting.
- Discuss options for an Administrative Assistant within the Oglesby Police Department.
- Discuss requests for street closures within the City of Oglesby.
- Discuss offer to deed road to Oglesby North of dry bridge on Route 351 form Bob Marincic.
- Discuss and review ordinances concerning gaming licensing and liquor licenses.
- Discuss load shedding procedures.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
Posted this 6th day of May, 2022
Amy Eituis, City Clerk