Meeting: September 4, 2018
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2018 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the August 20, 2018, Regular Meeting
- Approve Minutes from the August 27, 2018, Special Joint Meeting
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Place on file Ordinance 1034-091718, Establishing the Oglesby Building Improvement Grant Program
- Place on file Ordinance 1035-091718, Authorizing the Execution of an agreement between the City of Oglesby and Douglas Knoblauch
- Seek bid for Motor Fuel Tax Project, Tip Ave from Ed Hand Highway to Elm St. and Claret Knoll from N 25th Rd to Alicia Court.
- Resolution 09-04-18R, Supplemental Resolution for Motor Fuel project 10-00040-00RS
- Authorizing disposal of used vehicles
- Oglesby Cub Scouts Pack 3715, door to door popcorn sales Sept 14th– Oct 29th.
- Public Comment
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
Posted this 31st day of August, 2018
Stacie Mertes, City Clerk