Monday April 5, 2021 @ 7:00 p.m.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING ~ MONDAY, APRIL 5, 2021 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the March 15, 2021 Regular Meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Proclamation declaring April being Fair Housing Month.
- Proclamation declaring April 1, 2021 as Junior Achievement Day in Oglesby.
- Approve Bulldog’s Bar request to close N. Glen Avenue from Walnut Street south to the alleyway on Saturday June 26, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. through Sunday June 27, 2021 at 9:00 p.m.
- Approve 1159-040521 an ordinance amending ordinance 818-111912 an ordinance amending ordinance 1007-031918 modifying rates and charges for the use and service of the electrical system of the City of Oglesby, Lasalle County, Illinois.
- Approve 040521R a Resolution for maintenance under the Illinois Highway Code Utilizing Rebuild Illinois Funds.
- Approve 040521R1 a resolution amending resolution 031521R for Maintenance Under the Illinois Highway Code.
- Approve proposal from Putnam County Painting to recoat the Water Treatment Plant reservoir for $128,400.00
- Refer GTI, Hometown National Ban,RJS Investments LLC, Jerry Daley and Dan Daley requests to amend zoning maps and zoning variances to the Zoning Board of Appeals or Plan Commission as appropriate.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
Posted this 2nd day of April, 2021
Amy Eitutis, City Clerk