Monday, March 15, 2021 @ 7:00 p.m.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING ~ MONDAY, MARCH 15, 2021 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the March 1, 2021 Regular Meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Approve Raffle licenses for Holy Family School.
- Approve 1156-031521 an ordinance authorizing disposal of personal property owned by the City of Oglesby.
- Approve 1157-031521 an ordinance authorizing disposal of personal property owned by the City of Oglesby.
- Approve 1158-031521 an ordinance amending ordinance 1152-021621 renaming Roebuck Street in the City of Oglesby from Sunset Street to Sunset Boulevard.
- Approve 1160-031521 an ordinance authorizing the execution of an intergovernmental agreement between the Lasalle Peru Township high School District No. 120 and the City of Oglesby.
- Approve 1161-031521 an ordinance authorizing the execution of an intergovernmental agreement between the Illinois Valley Community College District 513 and the City of Oglesby.
- Place on file 1159-040521 an ordinance amending ordinance 818-111912 an ordinance amending ordinance 1007-031918 modifying rates and charges for the use and service of the electrical system of the City of Oglesby, Lasalle County, Illinois.
- Approve 031521R a Resolution for Maintenance under the Illinois highway Code.
- Place on file and discuss proposal from Putnam County Painting to recoat the Water Treatment Plant reservoir for $128,400.00.
- Refer Ameren requests for special use permit and variances to the Plan Commission and Zoning Board of Appeals for the Corbin Substation.
- Approval for Tag Day requests.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
- Closed Session – 5ILCS 120/2(c)(1) “The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline. Performance or dismissal of a specific employees of the public body or legal counsel of the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity. However, a meeting to consider an increase in compensation to a specific employee of a public body that is subject to the Local Government Wage Increase Transparency Act may not be closed and shall be open to the public and posted and held in accordance with the Act. Also, 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2) – “Collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representatives, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.”
Posted this 12th day of March 2021
Amy Eitutis, City Clerk