October 18, 2021 @ 7:00 p.m.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING ~ MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2021 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the October 4, 2021 Regular Meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Approve 3rd quarter building permits in the amount of $ 233,802.00.
- Approval to recommend to the Fire and Police Board the hiring of two full time police officers, one dedicated specifically to Illinois Valley Community College.
- Approval to seek bids for the demolition of the Reisner Building located at 246 East Walnut Street, Oglesby IL.
- Approval to obtain BHMG for engineering services for Mallick sub terminal design.
- Approval to accept bid from Spectra Tech seal two manholes.
- Approve request from Bulldog’s Bar to close North Glen Avenue from Walnut Street south to the alleyway on 10/29/2021 from 3:00-11:59 p.m. for the Witches & Warlock Walk.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
Posted this 15th day of October, 2021
Amy Eitutis, City Clerk