September 7, 2021 @ 7:00 p.m.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING ~ TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2021 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the August 16, 2021 Regular Meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Presentation of audit and financial overview from Hopkins & Associates, CPAs.
- Approve 090721R a Resolution of Support and Commitment of Local Funds for a Safe Routes to School grant.
- Approve 090721R1 a Resolution Authorizing the Mayor to Execute a Revised Administrative Order on Consent with the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Declare the dates of September 17-23, 2021 as Constitution Week as requested by the Daughters of the American Revolution.
- Declare the week of September 6, 2021 as National Payroll Week.
- Approve purchase of bulk water meters.
- Approve purchase of replacement switch gear.
- Approve solar application for Doug Knoblauch.
- Approve the raffle license for the LaSalle County Democrats.
- Approve and vote to disclose those portions of the closed session verbatim recordings in May 20, 2019 and April 20, 2020 closed session meetings.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
- Closed session – To discuss the minutes of meetings lawfully closed under the Open Meeting Act, whether for purposes of approval by the body of the minutes or semi-annual review of the minutes as mandated. 5ILCS120/2(c)(21) and 5ILCS120/2.06(d).
Posted this 3rd day of September, 2021
Amy Eitutis, CityClerk