Working Meeting: September 28, 2020 @ 6:30 p.m.
CITY COUNCIL WORKING MEETING MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28 @ 6:30 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only.
- Place on file 1131-100520 an Ordinance authorizing the execution of an agreement for the purchase of electricity from the city of Oglesby by GTI, LLC.
- Place on file the purchase of two transformers for the GTI expansion of Phase 3.
- Discuss and vote on the vehicle rotation program and purchase of vehicle for the Police Department.
- Discuss and vote on the vehicle rotation program and purchase of vehicle for the Parks Department.
- Discuss and vote on the vehicle rotation program and purchase of vehicle for the Electric Department.
- Discussion on the proposed food truck ordinance.
- Discussion and review on the 08/10/2020 storm response.
- Discussion in regards to parking on narrow side streets.
- Discussion on no parking behind driveways on opposite street
- Discussion regarding Ordinance 676-060208 Sidewalks and Pedestrian ways of the subdivision ordinance of the city of Oglesby.
- Discussion on a social media policy
- Discussion on handling of donations.
- Discussion on receiving donations for the city parks.
- Discussion on burning of yard waste, burning of trash and burn bans.
- Public Comment
- Commissioner’s reports
21. Mayor’s report
- Closed Session- “The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of a specific employee or legal counsel for the public body. Also, collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representative, or deliberation concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.” ILCS120/2(c)(1). “The setting of a price for sale or lease of property owned by the public body.” LCS120/2(c)(6).
Posted this 25th day of September 2020, Amy Eitutis City Clerk