Agenda: September 3, 2019
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2019 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the August 19, 2019 Regular Meeting
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve Ordinance 1074-090319 Amending Ordinance 1063-050619 Amending various provisions of Chapter 2.03, Council of Title 2 Administration and personnel of the Oglesby city Code
- Approve Ordinance 1078-090319 authorizing the execution of a water easement agreement.
- Approve Ordinance 1079-090319 authorizing the execution of a storm water sewer & easement agreement.
- Approve Ordinance 1082-090319 Amending Ordinance 1063-050619 Entitled an Ordinance Amending Various Provision of Chapter 2.03 Council Title 2, Administration and Personnel of the Oglesby City Code.
- Approve Ordinance 1083-090319 Amending Chapter 2.33 Police Department of Title 2, Administration and Personnel of the Oglesby City Code.
- Place on file Ordinance 1080-091619 Approving and Adopting an Extension for the Completion of the Oglesby Tax Increment Financing District V Redevelopment Project Area, Plan, Projects and Obligations.
- Place on file Ordinance 1081-091619 Authorizing Golf Carts/Neighborhood Vehicles for Use Within the Corporate Limits of the City of Oglesby.
- Place on file Ordinance 1084-091619 Establishing Fees for Provisions for Disposal of Tree Branches and Lawn Care Refuse.
- Place on file bids for Park Road Improvement Project.
- Place on file bids for North 25th Road Improvement Project.
- Discussion regarding letters to resident discussing sanitary sewer illegal storm water connections drafted by Atty. Andreoni.
- Approval from the Starved Rock Runners Club to use the city streets on November 28, 2019 for the annual Turkey Trot.
- Old Business
- Public Comment
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
- Adjournment Posted this 30th day of August 2019, Amy Eitutis City Clerk