Agenda: February 19, 2013
CITY OF OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2013 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS 61348
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Working Meeting Minutes from December 5, 2012, and January 16, 2013.
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes from February 4, 2013
- Approval of bills to be paid
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Place on file an ordinance that increases license fees for establishments that serve or sell alcohol.
- Place on file an ordinance that increases the fees paid to reserve the Le High Park shelters and modifies rules for park use.
- Request from Stough Group Senior Housing to enter into a TIF agreement with the city.
- Request from Oglesby Boys Baseball to hold a tag day on Saturday, April 27, 2013, from 8 a.m. to noon at the intersection of Walnut Street and Columbia Avenue.
- Discussion on city’s financial status and employee concessions/layoffs
- Discussion on city’s utility costs and how to lower them
- Executive Session to discuss “collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representatives.”
- Public Comment on any item
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
Posted this 15th day of February, 2013
Becky Clinard, City Clerk
City of Oglesby