Agenda: June 1, 2009
CITY OF OGLESBY
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, JUNE 1, 2009 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET
OGELSBY, ILLINOIS 61348
1. Opening of Meeting
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Minutes from Regular meeting
5. Approval of Bills
6. Tentative approval of resolution for DCEO grant application for the June
7. Tentative approval to refer Bob Marincic revised substation plat of Stone Bluff
Subdivision to the Planning Commission.
8. Tentative approval of an ordinance ascertaining the prevailing wages for the Laborers,
Workmen, and mechanics employed on public works.
9. Tentative approval for police escort for the 3rd Annual Operation Claus motorcycle
Parade and Toy Drive on Sept. 19, 2009.
10. Tentative approval for a donation of $200 for the LaSalle-Oglesby Veterans Memorial
11. Tentative approval for a request of payment for NCICG Membership dues.
Posted this 28th day of May, 2009
Terry Kamnikar, Assistant Clerk
City of Oglesby