Agenda: June 8, 2015 Special Meeting
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 8, 2015 @ NOON
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Public Comment on Agenda Items Only
- Discussion on River Access Project
- Award bid for River Access Project
- Review Liquor License classifications and fees
- Cancel Order for Electric Department Truck
- Reduce Funding Level from $20,000 to $2,000 that the mayor, council member, department can spend without council approval from $20,000 to $2,000.
- Authorize the finance commissioner, city clerk, and attorney to develop a billing procedure that will create a tracking system of who/which department purchased what/why and where it will be /used.
- Authorize the attorney to draw up an ordinance as to how the city pays the Elks Lodge for Zumba.
- Schedule special meetings to address funding of each department, program and services that the city provides and how the city will fund them.
- Public Comment on any topic
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
Becky Clinard, City Clerk
Posted this 3rd day of June, 2015