Agenda: October 7, 2019
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING MONDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2019 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the September 16, 2019 Regular Meeting
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve Bills as Presented for Payment
- Approval of Quarterly Building Permits Report
- Place on file Ordinance 1086-102119 Public Comment at Council and Committee Meetings
- Place on file Ordinance 1087-102119 Bonus for Asst. City Clerk Patty Eichelkraut.
- Place on file Ordinance 1088-102119 Agreement between the City of Oglesby & IBEW 51 Electrical Workers.
- Place on file bid received for Prospect Street Water Main Improvement Repairs.
- Approve applications to install solar installation in residential homes.
- Approve purchase of property located at 246 E. Walnut Street for the cost of $ 1.00 to the City of Oglesby.
- Approve request from Oglesby Public Schools to block a portion of Bennett Avenue by Mormon Street on 10/31/2019 from 1:00-2:30 p.m. for Halloween parade.
- Old Business
- Public Comment
- Commissioners’ Reports
- Mayor’s Report
- Closed Session The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of a specific employee or legal counsel for the public body. Also, collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representative, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.
Posted this 4th day of October 2019, Amy Eitutis City Clerk