April 18, 2022 @ 7:00 p.m.
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING ~
MONDAY APRIL 18, 2022 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the April 4, 2022 regular meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve bills as presented for payment
- Approve recommendations from the Plan Commission in regards to the request from Gary Curtin.
- Approve 2022 first quarter building permits in the amount of $ 19,500.00.
- Approve underground bid for Clark Street 15KV underground distribution upgrades submitted by JF Electric in the amount of $289,398.00.
- Approve request from Oglesby Ambulance Department to sell Pork Chop Diner tickets door to door during the period of May 1, 2022 – June 6, 2022.
- Approve purchase of new small bucket truck for the Oglesby Electric Department
- Approve 1191-041822 an Ordinance Authorizing the Approval of a Facility Lease Agreement Between the City of Oglesby and the Benevolent and Protective Order of Els, Oglesby, Illinois #2360.
- Approve 1192-041822 an Ordinance Modifying the Terms of Employment for the Oglesby Assistant Chief of Police.
- Place on file Engineering Agreement for new Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP).
- Place on file 04182022R Resolution for Maintenance Under the Illinois Highway Code using Motor Fuel Funds.
- Approval to disclose to the public the verbatim recording of its 12/2/19 closed session except for that portion of the closed session minutes for that meeting that were between the time stamp marker of 20:10 and 30:40.
- Presentation of police service awards.
- Refer to Plan and/or Zoning Commission change to table in B1 to include axe throwing and also matters relating to fences and sidewalks.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
- Closed Session “5ILCS 120/2(c)(1) “The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline. Performance or dismissal of a specific employees of the public body or legal counsel of the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity. However, a meeting to consider an increase in compensation to a specific employee of a public body that is subject to the Local Government Wage Increase Transparency Act may not be closed and shall be open to the public and posted and held in accordance with the Act.
Posted this 15th day of April, 2022
Amy Eitutis, City