April 4, 2022 @ 7:00 p.m.
CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING ~
MONDAY APRIL 4, 2022 @ 7:00 P.M.
TO BE CONDUCTED AT: THE CITY ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
110 E. WALNUT STREET, OGLESBY, ILLINOIS
- Opening of Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes from the March 21, 2022 regular meeting.
- Public Comment on Agenda Items only
- Approve bills as presented for payment
- Approve 1189-040422 an Ordinance Amending Section 5.102.010 of the Municipal Code of the City of Oglesby Relating to Video Gaming Terminal Fees.
- Approve 1190-040422 an Ordinance Amending Section 5.92.030 of the Municipal Code of the City of Oglesby Relating to Adult Uses.
- Place on file bids for Clark Street 15KV underground distribution upgrades.
- Proclaim April 10-16th, 2022 as National Public Safety Telecommunicators’ Week.
- Appoint Rick Rigazio to the Ambulance Board.
- Old Business
- Public Comments
- Commissioner’s reports
- Mayor’s report
- Closed Session “5ILCS 120/2(c)(1) “The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline. Performance or dismissal of a specific employees of the public body or legal counsel of the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity. However, a meeting to consider an increase in compensation to a specific employee of a public body that is subject to the Local Government Wage Increase Transparency Act may not be closed and shall be open to the public and posted and held in accordance with the Act.
Posted this 1st day of April, 2022
Amy Eitutis, City Clerk